somewhere I have never travelled,
gladly, beyond any experience,
your eyes have their silence.
In your most frail gesture

are things which enclose me
or which I cannot touch
because they are too near.
Your slightest look,

easily will unclose me.
Though I have closed myself,
as fingers, you open always,
petal by petal, myself, as Spring opens

Touching skillfully, mysteriously
her first rose.

Or, if your wish be to close me,
I and my life will shut,
very beautifully, suddenly,
as when the heart of this flower
imagines the snow carefully
everywhere descending.

Nothing which we are to perceive
in this world equals the power
of your intense fragility,
whose texture compels me
with the color of its countries
rendering death and forever
with each breathing.

I do not know what it is about you
that closes and opens
Only something in me understands
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses.
Nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands.



sí, sí, sí es cierto.. caray, qué buen poema es...





y esta H2O-rela es del mismísimo venitez.. osease cummings.

leed y admirad

4 comentarios:

  1. ¡Vaya! Hasta que me haces caso.

    ¡¡Y que Cummings se escribe con mayúsculas chimales mijiiiita!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajajaajaja/hahaahahahahaa bueníiichimo mi chistorete de su apellido jajajaj cómo me reí jajajaja juarjuarjuar jiote jiote de camote... y síp en minúsculas oyistess?? jajajaa

    venitezzzz

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ¡¡Aaaaaaaash!!
    http://carivera.blogspot.com/2008/02/maysculas.html

    ResponderEliminar

 

Flickr Photostream

lastfm

Twitter Updates

www.flickr.com
Éste es un módulo Flickr que muestra fotos o videos públicos de la_cotita. Crea tu propio módulo aquí.

Meet The Author

personal dna