Vide cor meum

¿Quién podría arrebatarme el privilegio del asombro?

Carlos Fuentes


E pensando di lei
Mi sopragiunse uno soave sonno

Ego dominus tuus
Vide cor tuum
E d'esto core ardendo
Cor tuum
(Lei paventosa)


La letizia si convertia
In amarissimo pianto


Io sono in pace
Cor meum
Io sono in pace
Vide cor meum


Osease:

And thinking of her
Sweet sleep overcame me

I am your master
See your heart
And of this burning heart
Your heart
(She trembling)


Joy is converted
To bitterest tears

I am in peace
My heart
I am in peace
See my heart


Para celebrar, para celebrar un año más de vida, de mejor vida. Para atesorarlo y celebrarlo, celebrarlo de corazón.




1 comentarios:

  1. Ana's Birthday


    ......
    Oh, would it please the gods to split
    Thy beauty, size, and years, and wit;
    No age could furnish out a pair
    Of nymphs so graceful, wise, and fair;
    With half the lustre of your eyes,
    With half your wit, your years, and size.
    And then, before it grew too late,
    How should I beg of gentle Fate,
    (That either nymph might have her swain,)
    To split my worship too in twain.

    Jonathan Swift


    Happy Birthday SSPE, kind, polite and civilized regards


    thine

    ResponderEliminar

 

Flickr Photostream

lastfm

Twitter Updates

www.flickr.com
Éste es un módulo Flickr que muestra fotos o videos públicos de la_cotita. Crea tu propio módulo aquí.

Meet The Author

personal dna